Sunday, August 28, 2005

WCB # 12 - Ms. Beije

Good morning everybody. My name is Ms. Beije and my human pet finally got around taking one decent picture of me. Now I don't necessarily have the patience to pose for her and to do it on her own time, but you know how finicky humans can be so I humoured her. Besides she is been sick the poor dear (big feline sigh here).
MsBeije2
Hopefully you will be seeing some more of me from now on. I've been in this family for 10 years now and this is our second house. The renovation is somewhat of a bother but Ana seems to enjoy it so I play along. What the heck, let's keep the peace in the family.

I love to go outside and Ana has some mature trees and wild corners in her property. This is heaven. There are squirrels around that I love to chase, to my utter enjoyment. I think that they like it too, since I'm careful and made a point of never catching one. Wouldn't know what to do with it if I did, they are not that tasty anyway. When we moved in I was able to find some mice but haven't seen one in ages. Ana likes to plant flowers and clear up spaces so the mice population must have moved somewhere else. It's a bother since they were fat and good, but then I'm not getting any younger so I guess what's in the food bowl is it.

Tata and see you next time!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful cat. and I hope you feel better soon Ana.

FoodNinja said...

Hello Ms. Beije, I love your eyes, and wiskers... I hope your pet is having a good day too..

boo_licious said...

What a cutie. Glad that you joined us this week, Ms. Beije. Remember to log in next week, ok?

Joe said...

What a beautiful cat! The markings on the face are quite striking. Hope you feel better soon Ana.

Ana said...

Thank you very much. I am tickled pink that you like Ms. Beije. She, of course, takes it in stride and thinks anything else would be unheard of!

Anonymous said...

Ms. Beije is a very fine looking lady.
Have you noticed that a lot of food bloggers have cats, who are either pictured, or referred to?
Archie and Ms. Syd, my feline family members, are reluctant to make public appearances. They tend to run or wriggle when the camera appears.
You can count on them at the food bowl, though.
Hope you are feeling better, Ana.

Cate said...

He looks a lot like our Luke (see my post at www.sweetnicks.com). He looks so young! What a cutie. :)

Ana said...

Lindy: I do have trouble taking pictures of Ms. Beije. Sometimes, on her best poses, I do not have the camera near me. When I'm prepared, she does not seem to be in the mood.

Sweetnicks: Tabbys look similar, don't they? And yes, Ms. Beije is a very small cat. A lot of people think that she is much younger then she is.

Shakthi: Thanks for coming by. Yes I do not update my Portuguese blog as often as I do this one, simply because my readership here is much wider. But I do update it.

Elvira said...

Tenho 9 fofinhos destes! E 3 cães...

O Beije é encantador!